The engine is out!!!
Now I have to drain the remaining fluids and disassemble it down to the block. I don’t need to split the block and mess with internals. That’s some advanced level shit lol
I’m on the fence to either rebuild the EJ25D heads on my Legacy OR! buy a used set of heads and rebuild those. I know it’s cheaper to rebuild mine since I’m gonna rebuild regardless BUT! if I buy a separate set I can assemble the new engine and all I really have to do is pull the old one and drop the new one instead of pull the old get the head rebuilt, assemble new engine then drop it in.
Either way this big step towards getting my Legacy back on the road.
- onebadinfluence reblogged this from naontherun
- meanymomo reblogged this from rauhweltbegriff
- kaijuuwrx likes this
- tuansta likes this
- rauhweltbegriff likes this
- naontherun reblogged this from rauhweltbegriff and added:
- rauhweltbegriff reblogged this from naontherun and added: